We love money! We work hard to get it, spend it fast, always on the chase for more. As the famous lyrics say: money makes the world go round! But for something we use so frequently we know very little about. Let’s see how many of these you already knew!
1. 90% of the US dollar bills contain traces of cocaine!
2. The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
3. US Debt is 10 times larger than the US dollars in circulation.
4. All US$ coins and bills in circulation today are worth US$1.2 trillion.
5. Two thirds of that money is held overseas.
6. Paper money originated in China 1400 years ago.
7. Changing the $1 bill into a $1 coin would save the US 4.4 Billion in the next 30 years.